LED Flashlight & Reading Lamp
– The Emergency Radio come with a 1W bright ZOOM LED torch, support you to walk on the outside at night, also can adjust the light zoom to control the lighting range
– There is a 4 LED Reading Lamp, enables you to read on the the night of the camping trip or replaces the table lamp at home.
2000mAh Capacity Battery
– 2000 mAh battery can support about 12 hours LED flashlight or reading lamp working, or 4~6 hours radio working
– Charge your phone via the USB cable,Simply plug your phone into the USB port and turn on the USB switch. Ideal for charging Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, IPods, MP3s/MP4s, any other USB devices
4 Charging Ways for Your Choice
– Hand Crank: 1 minute hand cranking supports 25 minutes of light and 10-15 minutes of radio power
– Place solar panel in direct sunlight for solar charging
– USB & AAA battery(not included)
Ear Catching SOS
SOS alarm with flashing light to ask for help in case you have an emergency or want to draw one’s attention.
1. Max consumption: 2 W
2. Frequency range:
—AM 520~1710 KHz
—FM 87~108 MHz
3. Working Voltage: 2.7 V~ 4.2 V
4. Waterproof level: IPX-3
5. Certificates: CE, FCC, ROHS, MSDS, UN38.3, IEC62133
6. Dimensions: 6.2X2.9X2.1 inches
7. Weight: 310g/0.68lb
8. LED Flashlight: 1W/20LM
9. Power Source:2000 mAh/3.7V Li-ion
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
A NECESSARY EMERGENCY TOOL – Built-in rechargeable battery with 2000 mAh AM / FM portable radio and a super-strong LED zoom flashlight with 4 LED reading lights, SOS alarm.
POWERBANK – The solar radio with 2000MAh battery can charge as a power bank for mobile phone, pad and MP3, by crank-dynamo or solar panel as well. It is ideal for emergencies, hiking, camping and ourdoor.
EASY TO CHARGE – The wind up radio can be charged via USB cable, solar panel winch, AAA battery or winch. In other words, even if there is no charger, you can also charge the radio.
LED DYNAMIC TORCH LAMP – 3 bright LED lights in the dark well, the brightness like a normal flashlight. In an emergency, the SOS siren sends a distress signal.
SMALL AND WATERPROOF – The portable dab radio rechargeable is small and handy (155 x 75 x 46mm), a weight of 270 grams, with IPX3 protected against spray water at an angle of 60 degree. The wind up solar radio does not take up much space when stored, and you can carry it anywhere in any bag or purse.